default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Officials: Ellis fire cause electrical

Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 9:53 am

An apparent electrical malfunction of a piece of processing equipment at Ellis Popcorn resulted in a blaze that nearly destroyed the business, according to Murray Fire Department officials.

“It looks like we had a malfunction in a piece of manufacturing equipment that actually started this fire on the assembly line about in the mid-point of the building,” said Fire Marshal Dickie Walls.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

  • Discuss

Welcome to the discussion.

Stocks